Monday, August 27, 2007

Hello! Omgosh okay the range of my natural frequency does not include the frequency of summation of series & Mathematical induction. Hence, i do not resonate and we do not click together. Okay whatever physics students go decipher that. I cannot get past question 3 on tutorial 8 of maths and that's like tragedy of the century. Honestly. I don't understand why i don't understand anything in that chapter. It COULD be because i was sleeping in almost all of the lectures during that chapter, but NOH i don't think it's that bad.

爆炸.

So here i am blogging instead of doing tutorial. I have seriously no mood to do anything like work related. I realise i think i'm starting to like chemistry! I've been understanding the topics in term 3, i.e kinetics and onwards. Physics too. I conclude i simply have to listen and pay attention and study then i'll be smart. HA. (i think i'm like 10 years late in realising that).

Omg omg omg. I am super bored. Okay not bored. I know i should be studying? But i don't feel like. Xianzation is settling in. Someone kick me. Oh wubber i'm going to entertain myself. Bye people. xD

-Edit- On 2nd thoughts, I'M GOING TO BUG GERALD KOH GAO HAN. MUAHAHAHA.

No comments: