I had weird dreams last night again, this time i remembered them! Anyway it was about the plants I'm currently growing. I dreamt that they grew really big, like there was this huge bean sprout which was like really fat and juicy then somehow my sister came along, saw it, plucked it off and put it in her mouth and ate it before saying 'ooo Juicy!'. Okay. Then next to it was my pitcher plant. Then there was like this random fly flying around and then it landed on one of the pitchers, then suddenly this green frog jumped out from the pitcher and tried to ate the fly. But then the fly was too big for the frog (it was a baby frog) but the fly stupidly flew into the pitcher and i guess it died eventually. Wahaha. ok end of dream
Yay i kind of finish my part for WR draft 2 last night so i've got to do EoM today and study for econs test later. Bleh. Confirm 爆炸 one lor but nevermind. Aiya my silly parents are still snoozing away. Hello!! Wake up it's 11.30am and it's almost time for luunnnch!!!!! I am hungry, but i drank home-made water melon juice just now which is super nice. Haha! Watermelon juice is really nice, go try. Like ownself squeeze (using a juicer machine la duh) with pulp and everything. Okay. I shall go downstairs and bug my parents after this =)))
Sigh i forsee this upcoming week to be a really busy week. But wubber I shall try to be a good student, do finish my homework, sleep early, study for tests (ew econs) and of course put in effort for chorale! =) Yayy okay i've nothing much to talk about now so i think i shall go wake my parents up and demand for food MUAHAHAHA. xD Byee!
No comments:
Post a Comment