
Courtesy of Gerald who has been illustrating all my display pics and such. Haha. Don't ask me why he drew this though.
Anyway, i think i'm really going myopic coz things are getting blurrer and my eyes are getting more tired. But then again don't know is it because i haven't actually rested properly since CTs so maybe that might explain it. Man i really need a few days to just sleep and rest and get myself back to normal. I think i've been walking around school with a very xian/angry look. Okay wait not, that's just my expressionless look. I think i look rather hostile when i'm expressionless. Haha. No wonder when i try to hide anger or whatever by shutting of expressions people know i'm angry because that's precisely how i look when i'm angry. Urgh dumb. I think hor, my feelings show clearly on my face. Is that true?
Okay i'm quite tired even though i like napped for an hour this afternoon. I think i'll go sleep soon since i'm not doing anything awake anyway. I just ate ice cream which is super nice. I think that makes me happy and i sleep better. No dreams last night after visiting island creamery yesterday haha! Today ate ben and jerry's from like CTs week. Hope they're still okay and not spoilt hahahaha. Okay we'll find out soon if they're spoilt. Orh anw i go sleep. Goodnight!!
Tralalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
No comments:
Post a Comment