Yo! :O I totally woke up at 11am today so I shall from today onwards set alarm to wake up earlier so that I have more waking hours to STUDY!! I realise i really quite dislike studying you know. It annoys me.
So here starts weeklong process of making my falsetto super pro because whenever I study i always sit there and sing sing sing then I think that's why nothing much gets done because I will get distracted by my own singing or I will sing a song then oh no i forgot what's next then get up go my room and get score and sing then oh no feel like playing the chords on the piano then BURST 2 hours later then go back to studying. (That happened on friday 2 days ago)
Oh you know Mr Toh's 'wuuuuuuEH!' (close vocal cords and squash air down and relax jaw and don't move your head or anything above neck) thing is REALLY good. So yes everyone should keep doing it yay then we all become like mr toh then vibrato like some crazy mad woman then 'eh? what's the pitch?' coz our vibratos are like +- 1 semitone. =D Then also can SHOOOOM and sweep the sound around people's heads until they go dizzy. =D
Ok so anyway i spent the 1st waking hour of Sunday washing my hamster cages and changing their bedding. Lumpy is really happy now haha because his is done but nana is kind of stuck in this small container thing because I have decided to pause the washing of his cage HAHAHA. Ok poor boy =( Anyway I made modifications to lumpy's cage so now he has to like climb vertically for about 30cm before he reaches his food bowl. Ha incentive for him to lose weight or eat less, because presumably if he's like me, he would be too lazy to climb up and down to get his food so often. So that would mean eating less so that would mean losing weight. Or, if he's like a certain B****tt who WILL climb up and down just to eat food, he will at least have to WORK for it. I'm damn smart right.
Okay brother's here for lunch and daddy's busy buying lunch. I am rather hungry coz i didn't eat breakfast. O i think i hear my dad's car!! Yayyy yum yum. Okay i go eat then wash finish cage then make nana happy then go STUDY OMGGGGGGGGGGG. =(
Good luck to everyone for CTs! And J1s who're some slacker-cows please go mug score okay and blow us away when we return on the 22nd muahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment