Friday, March 21, 2008

So after eat 2 cups of sweet corn, watching 2 movies, eating swensens, eating fish and co, eating newton, a 3 hour power nap, a 6 hour overnight sleep (still takes me a while to sleep more), and half a chic lit, I am feeling much much much happier!! =DD

So okay I am happy. Oh and there's chorale tomorrow!! Yayyy. Haha. It's been 2 long weeks of never-sing-tenor-rangeness. Everytime i'm at home i sing falsetto because it's tiring to sing in male voice so um i hope it's still there tomorrow haha. Anyway yay i'm super excited too because like not sure if it's surprise or not but wubber i won't say it here in case some people don't know. Hope it's a nice surprise with lots of happiness and squeals and 'ooo so cute!'

Ha.

Erm. Okay I think i should sleep early tonight.

Uhh okay i shall stop here hahahaha. Bye!!

No comments: