Sunday, March 02, 2008

Yo! Man 2 weeks left to CTs and well obviously i haven't started studying yet unlike minpig who was totally secretly studying equilibria last night. HAHAHAHA not secret liao burst. So anyway i found this. It's of dunman secondary when they went to Bratislava last year. Omgosh i love cantate domino!! >.< Anyway I got to hear them perform before they/we went there last year and also heard them rehearse while we were in Cesky Krumlov and they sounded realllly good. Really strong solid choir. =D Tralala.

So anyway I kind of told myself I would start studying this weekend. So obviously more than half of that is gone so i have this afternoon to salvage that promise. Ahhhh. GGXX.

I'm super happy because I have successfully manage to transfer my information from my previous HDD to a new, more than 3 times larger hard drive haha and installed Windows Vista too without screwing up and losing all the info. Yay. I think vista is damn cool except my internet is a bit weird.. Can't seem to use wireless, have to use the wired one. But oh well that's ok for now. And it's super cool how all the drivers i lack and everything that i need can just be downloaded from the internet. Ok maybe XP had that but i didn't use it haha. Ok wubber.

Lunch is home and I just ate breakfast. But oh well i'm a pig so i shall go eat. Byeee!! =)

No comments: