Monday, March 10, 2008

:O Is it a sign?! I was studying physics and like light bulbs etc blah shit then i went to my toilet and turned the lights on and one of the bulbs blew!! Horrors of horrors. Oh well, luckily the electrician is totally smart and arranged our bulbs in parallel so that even though a bulb burst the rest still can work =) So okay i went to change it just now and that was quite dumb because it's really dark and I couldn't see what was going on unless i turned on the switch (which works 3 lights) but then I might get the possibility of getting an electric shock. So anyway electric shocks is mainly due to large voltage so 220V is surely enough to kill someone. =)

Wah piang this morning right I was supposed to wake up at 1030 coz i slept at 1, but the stupid neighbours were drilling and drilling and drilling because they were renovating their homes. So i not only woke up about 1.5 hours earlier than I wanted to, I woke up with a dumb headache! So annoying. Luckily it went away quite quickly. So by mid afternoon like 3+4 i CMI and went to snooze on my bed for half hour, after which i continued physics and almost died trying to keep myself awake. Well thank goodness i survived it =)

I shall attempt to sleep earlier tonight so that in case they start drilling again I can wake up early and not feeling tired. Ha. Anyway waking up earlier makes it feel like there's more hours in a day =)

Well let me wait for my freshly eaten ice cream to digest first LOL.

Oh anyway i think the new mega climb that lumpy has to do before getting to his food is working!! When i went to refill his food this evening, I had to remove less sunflower seed coats. Means he ate less la. Haha. Bet he was too lazy to climb up there everytime. Actually it looks quite hard, coz the climb is almost vertical. Then i saw him climb then like gotta keep scrabbling then sometimes if CMI then will OOPS slide down haha then gotta restart. Aiya whatever he's fat he needs to lose weight -.-

I go sleep soon. Lalala.

No comments: