Sunday, March 23, 2008

I am absolutely bored!! Gosh okay today can be said to be the most ?!? day. Okay la not really. I woke up at 10+ yay haha finally managed to get more than 8 hours of sleep. Then went to pizza hut for lunch because my sister wanted to. So j8 it was (omg i'm so boring...) uh then oh.



Oh i spent the whole afternoon reading a chic lit...



Then went for dinner and here i am. Haha what an interesting day. I think that britney is coming over later. Ew. Aiya xian diao tomorrow got school and i realise i have like chem econs maths tutorial tomorrow!?? And right after that I have PE. Oh man what a gross way to start the week. Okay at least start at 9.30am only la yay.



I don't want school! -whines-



Oh yay k parents are coming back tonight! Or rather, tomorrow morning. But they're so irritating please. I'm sure i finish CTs then fly off on thursday night, come back monday morning, then tuesday flying off again. -.- Like yo dad mum oh bye dad mum. =( Xian diao wubber. I shall carry on reading my chic lit. Oh no, it's finishing. If anyone has any good ones to recommend please do so hor haha. =))

No comments: