Thursday, March 20, 2008

The physics paper sucked to the core of existence. It was worse than chem paper.

I had a bleeding nose during the paper. My brain dizzy made million careless mistakes.

My MCQ at least 6 wrong so minus 12 marks not like bio whose MCQ only half mark each. Ew.

I nehh do 3 marks from section B.

My Section B last qn 12 marks whole thing burst.

Conclusion: I have 3 more marks to minus from the other MCQ that i never check and the rest of the 6 structured questions before my A is gone. Omg, go me.

I am damn dehydrated and full of lack of sleep that my eyes hurt constantly and i get bleeding nose and everything related to that. Luckily my voice has been preserved =D

I am going to sleep before i faint. Ow, my nose hurts.

Physics sucks okay. Omg i'm damn sad.

Really really damn sad. =( Someone cheer me up.

No comments: