Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hello world -says me sheepishly- Haha. I shall not comment on the i-wanna-kill-chris syndrome that has been going around lately LOL.

Anyway tomorrow giving back physics MCQ and i am seriously so dead okay. No this one serious one, not like chem haha. Not like chem wasn't serious i was very surprised by my results. But anyway, yar this time sure bao one. Tomorrow you see me damn sad in chorale you know either 1. i died during PE 2. I died during physics.

Oh yes anyway today got SUPER bimbo/blonde/embarassing/interesting moment.

So typical me, fell asleep in maths lecture first thing in the morning. Except, this time, i actually dreamt!! So omg i was resting my head on my hands in a lotus shape =) then i started to dream that i was playing badminton. Thennn in my dream, i dreamt that i ran towards the net and smashed the shuttlecock down. And omg i totally WHACKED the head of the person in front of me and woke up. LOL. Damn funny, the guy totally turned around and went 'WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???' then i was like 'OMG sorry sorry.' Haha luckily only like he and the friend sitting next to me saw it.

LOL i think it's a sign that i should stop sleeping during lectures already. I seem to be even more prone to whacking people asleep than awake. This is bad HAHAHA. Anyway yar it was super funny/embarassing at the same time and half of me still can't believe i dreamt of smashing and really whacked my hand down and whacked the guy's head LOL. Wubber hope not too many of his brain cells died haha.

Okay stess stress. I have decided not to do tutorial until this weekend. It seems likely i'm going to lag behind for maths again. Wah shit okay cannot. Tutorials i WILL do are chem and physics okay. I love my chem teacher she's the bestest in the world and i will do every single worksheet she gives me. =) And btw she gives us like one extra set for every chapter o.O so okay haha that's a lot of work. And now maths is going to give us extra qns each week too! I wonder whether this is because the previous batch possibly didn't do as well as expected? Oh well.

I am hungry and tired. I will sleep early tonight and go to school happy and AWAKE so that i can conquer PE and physics MCQ followed by hopefully a very exciting and fun chorale session. Oh btw everyone, electricity in block B and LT4/5 will be cut at 5pm tomorrow so we'll have to clear LT4 and go to block A for sectionals i guess.

Okay have a great day ahead tomorrow! Tata =))

No comments: